Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Moment of Peace?

Original Post: August 24, 2006

Hello all!

I know, you are all probably looking at that title and thinking to yourself... what the fuck... peace... brian... none of this makes sense. No no, something here is terribly wrong. Hear me out ok.

I don't know how many of you read my blogs but I know there are some that do. They are an open source for me to vent my philisophical side, and yes Tina, I know that sometimes I can really pour it on, but my biggest muscle is my mind.

Anyways, I had a few conversations today that put a few things at ease in my heart. You all know I have been going through some personal things lately. Well, hopefully, that cycle has come to an end and a new one should eventually be starting. That is all life is; a series of starts and stops. I really do appriciate all of you who i have had the opportunity to have in my life.

My father once told me, "life will put many people into your life. you have to decide which ones you let walk by, which ones you get to know, and which ones you hold onto like there is no tomorrow."

There are rare instances in my life where I have had any desire to 'hold on' to anyone. Those of you that know my past know what I am talking about. I have grown to love a few of you, in your own ways. Most people don't understand me or where I am coming from, and if they do, they overlook it.

I want to say thank you, to all of my friends. I know I am a handful. I know that at times I am really intense. I am still growing, still learning, and there are still things that I trip up over. Time heals all wounds, and it also shows us what we need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment